To me, I have always thougth of sangria as nectar of the gods, something about the combination of wine and fruit gets me all tingly and happy inside. Here is a traditional Sangria recipe that leaves room for variation and improvisation.
- 3 1/4 cups ( 26 fl. oz) dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Juice of 1 large orange
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 large orange, sliced thin crosswise
- 1 large lemon, sliced thin crosswise
- 2 medium peaches, peeled, pitted and cut into chunks
- 1 cup (8 fl. oz) club soda
Buen Provecho ! Bon Apetit ! Here's to Your Health ! Salut !
All Recipes courtesy of Sabrina Rongstad de Bravo